The UPSC CAPF AC Exam timetable for 2023 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Central Armed Police Forces are the full name of the organisation. The formal notification was issued in April 2023, and the Central Armed Police Force has a written exam that will be held in August 2023. In July 2023, the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card was posted on the official website, and the exam is set for August. Candidates can practice with CAPF AC Previous Question Papers during their preparation.
Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Security Guard (NSG), and Assam Rifles all hold CAPF AC Exams (AR).
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Notification
|Form Live||26 April 2023|
|Last Date of Form||16 May 2023|
|Last Date of Fees||16 May 2023|
|Exam Date||6 August 2023|
|Admit Card||Announced Before 10 days of Exam|
|Written Result||Announced in Oct 2023|
Highlights of the UPSC CAPF AC Exam
The following table shows important points of the UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2023:
Eligibility Criteria CAPF AC Exam
Age, nationality, gender, academic qualification, physical quality, and the number of attempts are all considered in the CAPF AC 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Commandant exam. The following is a breakdown of the CAPF AC 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The CAPF AC Exam 2023 test is open to both male and female applicants.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university in any discipline.
- Candidates in their final year of study are eligible to apply, however, they must submit their final results while filling out the Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- As on August 1, 2023, general candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 25.
- For SC, ST, OBC NCL, and Ex-Servicemen, the age limit is relaxed in some ways.
- For admission to CAPF AC 2023, candidates must achieve the required Physical and Medical Standards.
Note:- A candidate who has been selected for the position of Assistant Commandant in one of the forces in an earlier exam will not be allowed to take the CAPF AC exam again.
Application Fees for CAPF AC Exam
Application fees for Assistant Commandant Exam 2023 could be submitted via either online or offline mode.
- A candidate can pay for the exam online using SBI Net Banking or a credit/debit/Master/Visa/Rupay card.
- The charge can be paid in cash at SBI Bank branches in offline form.
- During Part II of the UPSC CAPF 2023 registration, the candidate should pick the option “Pay by cash” and print the system-generated Pay-in-Slip before depositing the fee at any SBI branch as soon as possible.
|Category||UPSC CAPF Application Fee|
|General Category / Unreserved / OBC||INR 200|
Syllabus and Exam Pattern of UPSC CAPF AC 2023
The exam is conducted in a paper-and-pencil format. The recruitment procedure is divided into three stages: a written exam, a medical exam, and an interview/personality test.
The exam pattern of the CAPF written test is given below:
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Subjects||General Ability and Intelligence||General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension|
|Duration||2 hours||3 hours|
CAPF Syllabus 2023
We have provided you with the major highlights of the CAPF syllabus 2023 below in the table. You can check the details of all the parameters of the exam to get complete knowledge.
CAPF Syllabus 2023: Paper I
|General Mental Ability||Logical reasoning, Quantitative ability including numerical ability, and interpretation of data.|
|General Science||General Awareness, Scientific temper, Understanding, and appreciation of everyday observation, and scientific phenomena including new areas such as information technology, biotechnology, and environmental science.|
|Current Events of National & International Importance||Current events of national and international importance in the broad fields of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, issues of societal and development, industry, business, globalization, and the interplay between nations|
|Indian Polity & Economy||India’s political system and constitution, social systems, and public administration, India’s economic development, security issues, and human rights, including its indicators|
|Indian History||It includes the areas of nationalism growth and movement for freedom.|
|Indian & World Geography||It will cover India and the world’s physical, social, and economic aspects of geography.|
CAPF Syllabus 2023: Paper II
|Essay||It covers topics of modern Indian history, in particular, freedom struggle, geography, politics, and economy, knowledge of issues of security and human rights, and analytical ability.|
|Comprehension, précis writing & language skills||The topics are Reading Comprehension, précis writing, developing counter-arguments, simple grammar, and other aspects of language testing.|
Selection Process CAPF AC 2023
The Selection process for the CAPF AC Exam consists of three broad stages –
- Written Test: In order for their Paper 2 responses to be assessed, candidates must get the required marks in Paper 1.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the PET will be entitled to take the Medical Standards Examination, while those who do not will be rejected.
- Personality Test: Candidates who pass the Medical Standards Test and are found fit will be called for the final round of interviews or personality tests.
Note: Pregnancy at the time of the PET, in the case of female candidates, will constitute grounds for disqualification.
CAPF PET for Assistant Commandant
The candidates who will obtain the cut-off marks in the UPSC CAPF Paper and Paper 2 will be eligible to appear for the CAPF Assistant Commandant Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The PET for CAPF will comprise the following:
- All the given tests for CAPF PET are necessary and are of qualifying nature.
- After clearing the Physical Tests, the selected candidates are shortlisted for Medical Review.
|100 Meters Race||16 Seconds||18 Seconds|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Sec||4 Min 45 Sec|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 Chances)||3.0 Meters (3 Chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters||NA|
CAPF Interview/ Personality Test
The candidates who will qualify for the CAPF AC written test and PET will be eligible to appear for the interview/personality test. The CAPF interview is for 150 marks.
Result and Cutoff UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2020
CAPF AC 2020 Merit List will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview or Personality Test.
The cutoff marks depend on various factors such as the level of difficulty, the number of appeared candidates, the number of vacancies, and other mischievous facts.
|Category||Paper I (out of 250)||Paper I + Paper II (Out of 450)||Final Selection (Out of 600)|
Follow Us On Youtube-
Cover Your All Syllabus with Score Better
Join Us on Telegram For More Update